Sunday, September 18, 2005

Don't Get Your Emmys in a Bunch!!

Note to self: while watching the Emmys with people who take awards shows seriously do not turn the volume way up on your computer when listening to new ring tones that you can download onto your cell phone, so that when aforementioned people call you will be amused. Apparently that's just not kosher. But it is totally acceptable to play fortune teller, where I am fortunate enough to learn that I will be dragged in the dirt by a black dog by my purple sock and I will be with a baby carriage.

There's this girl I know that can read futures from the bottom of soup cans, I wonder if she seems the same ominous signs in my near future.

Speaking of the future, I can't wait for Friday 8:01 p.m. At that time I will officially be done with one brief, one more to go. So actually I guess that I'm really looking forward to Friday in three weeks. Huh, that seems like a very long time. Guess I should quit complaining and just go write something related to a coherent legal brief.

OK I've learned my lesson, ashamed I go away to devote myself to being a good law student :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Nassim said...

ahem. they were reading a dedication for peter jennings! he's dead! and you started playing booty music that actually drowned out dan rather's voice.
ps. dont wear purple socks.

4:22 PM  
Blogger J. Carryll Thomas said...

The soup cans say your future looks "Mmm, mmm good!" until about Thursday, when you should see a change from a broth-based meal to something thicker, like New England clam chowder. Your weekend, however, looks chicken-a-licious. Bring an umbrella and a spoon.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home