Friday, September 23, 2005

Have You Ever Been So Tired That You Are Wide Awake?

After spending 9 hours straight working on a brief I should be ready to go to bed. Unfortunately I have drunk so much coffee in the past three days to keep me awake for a week straight. Thus I am currently watching Lock, Stock & something.... I don't even know what the name of the movie is, but I'm pretty sure that all Guy Ritchie movies have the same premise. And the same actors. Mind you, I find a British accent attractive, but I could take all the characters in this movie and add a few plot twists and Brad Pitt and you end up with Snatch. I liked Snatch better. At least I understood most of what happened in Snatch. To understand Sting's role in this movie I had to watch the special features. And the makeup artist went a little crazy with everyone's makeup.

But now it is 11 o'clock and since it's pretty boring drinking by yourself I have run out of things to do to make myself go to sleep. Wonder if I have any Nyquill left? Or maybe I could just drink more coffee and stay up all night to catch up on all the reading I neglected to do this week since I've been working on this brief all week. Huh, that doesn't sound fun at all? What's a girl to do when she's sitting home alone on a Friday night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home