Monday, May 23, 2005

I Don't Have Time to Write This Post..

but of course I am anyways. I feel the need to complain about the morons we are renting from. Apparently none of them took 1st grade math, nor do they understand student loans or real estate. I seriously doubt the intelligence level of everyone I've spoken to at this complex so far.

So why the heck are you renting from them, you ask? Well since it took them 2 weeks to approve us, we stopped looking at places and we need to be out of our apartment by the 5th. Hence the proverbial rock and a hard place.

What makes it even better is that they don't allow people to move in on holidays, so I have to take time off from a job I just started to move all my stuff in a half a day. This is going to be great! Have I mentioned how much I love moving? Or the fact that I own a lot [really a lot] of stuff?

This being said, anyone in the DC metro area with some free time on Friday, I could use some help moving. I promise to feed you, and not just cheap pizza!! Pretty please??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine...destroy my nice pizza offer..ok. we'll take everyone out to a five star restaurant. order anything you want.

also remember, we're gonna heve to live in this complex so we should be careful not to get blacklisted by the management!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont point out my spelling mistakes. i beat you to it.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home