Saturday, May 14, 2005

Summer '05 Booklist... TBA

I've decided that I should keep my brain cells active during the summer, and since I will have a pretty long Metro ride every day to and from work I will have an opportunity to catch up on actually reading books for fun.

I'm trying to finish Bill Clinton's biography right now. Yes I have had it since it came out, the day it came out to be exact. And yes, I have only managed to read half of it in a year. It is a really long book!

After that I'm going to need to find something to take up my time until the new Harry Potter book comes out.

Anybody have any suggestions?

[side note, I spend too much time with my laptop. As I sit here I can tell that my wireless card is freaking out because I can hear it before the symbol on my desktop tells me the signal is out. That's sad]

2 Comments:

Blogger Nassim said...

Me Talk Pretty One Day -by David Sedaris

Naked-by david secaris

Every other book by david sedaris.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like weird and postpostpostmodern, try Jonathan Safran Foer's Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home