Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Most Unproductive Way to Spend Your Sunday...

A. Go to work for 6 hours, do nothing but help people exchange or return stuff. [read: no commission]

B. While at work, inform your manager you found a job for the summer, so you're back to working just weekends, lose aforementioned promotion. :( [Note: this of course means that I am NOT losing the ridiculous amount of responsibility I was supposed to take on with that promotion, only the benefits.]

B. Load up on carbs for dinner [read: bread & pasta for dinner, with a "healthy" helping of cheese on both"]

C. Convincing yourself you should really drink that bottle of merlot in your wine rack, even though you don't like merlot, just so you don't have to move it in a month [Note: this kind of "convincing" will get me into trouble over the next week as I have a ton of junk food in my cupboards that it seems silly to move!]

D. Devoting your night to said bottle of merlot and Fox's animation extravaganza. [I'll have reviews later]

E. Resolving to pretend like you are not a student for one night, therefore the words Civ Pro, Contracts and outlines are forbidden. [Note: tomorrow is not going to be much fun]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Family Guy was hysterical. Glad that G. I. Joe could educate us.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Daughter of Shylock said...

Ah yes, I missed the Family Guy. Where else can you find a talking alcoholic dog and a baby that spanks his older brother?

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home