Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Thank You...

...to the tourist who gave me her leftover Metro ticket this morning with $9 still on it. You're making me re-think my opinion of tourists.

... to my crazy contracts professor for picking a problem that was neither clearly governed by the UCC or the common law, forcing me to make up an answer.

... to my lovely friends for going out and relaxing for a few minutes before the craziness begins again - which led to this list being created, an addition to the Summer '05 list, there may be some duplicates!
  • Taste of Arlington
  • Eat some crab in Maryland
  • Tour of the Supreme Court, Capitol, White House
  • Trip to the harbor in Baltimore
  • July 4th on the mall
  • Trip to Madrid
  • Trip to Las Vegas
  • Trip to Great Falls
  • Play Spin the Bottle
  • Wine Tasting
  • Dance Lessons
  • Movies on the mall
  • whitewater rafting on the Potomac
  • Watch Ravens football training
  • Baseball game
  • Spa day while drinking Mojitos
  • Really Big in Europe's birthday, complete with stand in for Really Big in Europe since she won't be here
  • Tour of a generic historic building
  • Eat chinese food in China Town
  • Hookah lounge
  • Eat ethnic food in Adams Morgan
  • Ghost tour
  • Go out on a boat
  • Eat fresh seafood

5 Comments:

Blogger Nassim said...

i veto the "spin the bottle" idea and propose that a certain person's birthday be a month-long event.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Nassim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i wonder what it takes to REMOVE a comment from THIS site (you know, cause no one visits it, much less leaves comments).

Anyway, I can't believe you have some of those things that I wrote with my left hand (literally). Thanks. :)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Daughter of Shylock said...

Y'know I have worked with lawyers and doctors in the past so I am pretty good at deciphering bad handwriting. Also, chatouille took it upon herself to delete her comment. I am anti-censorship, unless of course you say something mean about me!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Nassim said...

it posted my comment twice for some reason, so i deleted one of them. mystery solved. sheesh!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home