Monday, May 02, 2005

Anticipatory Repudiation

That's right folks, I am repudiating in anticipation. Anticipation of what you ask? I anticipate that I will fail my contracts exam tomorrow. After re-organizing, cross-referencing, tabbing and highlighting my 20 page outline I still don't know how I'm going to write about 1 freakin' question for an hour and a half tomorrow. Me, the queen of brevity. I am simply not able to write more than an hour's worth of garbage before I give up. At that point I normally take pity on the professor that has to read this crap and just start putting my answer into outline form. Why make them suffer? Wonder if I could convince my contracts professor that me just not showing up tomorrow is really an efficient breach and it would save both of us a lot of time.

Now civil procedure on Thursday is going to be a completely different story. I don't like that professor so I am going to ramble on and on about the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and about how not all of your Constitutional rights are absolute. It's just an illegal search, give me a break! Wonder how many thinly veiled insults I can work into a 3 hour exam?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home