Monday, June 06, 2005

Long Time No See...

Oh blog, how I have missed you. But in the past two weeks I have been busy, I know it sounds like nothing but excuses... but really, I promise I was thinking about you!

So what's happened in two weeks you ask? Well, I moved, yes for almost two weeks. I have a lot of stuff! So that means numerous trips back and forth from one place to another, lots of moving boxes and crates.... it was fun. Especially since none of the people, except one, who told me they would help me move were actually here to help.

I worked, a lot. I am still working a lot, apparently Lenscrafters thinks they own me, so they can call me to work whenever, even though I've already worked 8 hours a day, apparently they think I need to work more.

I'm being stalked by a customer at Lenscrafters, not so much fun. It's kinda creepy. Good thing I'm only there on the weekends! [well, not really I guess, see above]. Hopefully he'll get the point when I tell him off the next time he calls, since I've been given permission by my managers to be mean to him, even though he's a customer.

We're having a party, so great, now we have a little more work to do.. but it's all in the goal of having fun, so it will work out.

For now, I really need to go to bed, so I can get up and go to another boring day of work for the Feds. Have I mentioned lately that my job is really boring? Really, really boring?? Well, it is. I have to give myself projects to do. That's kinda bad.

I promise that tomorrow I will have something witty and brilliant to say about the state of culture and the world. But for tonight I am giving up on being awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home