Friday, April 29, 2005

Fear & Loathing in Washington DC

As your attorney I advise you to watch Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas at least twice. It makes much more sense the second time. Of course, you can't really watch it sober. It's kinda boring sober, but when you're drunk it's funny as hell. Plus this movie would never make sense if you had no idea who Hunter Thompson was.

As your attorney I also would suggest this movie as a way to deter children from trying drugs. I'm not sure that anyone would want to try acid or LSD after watching this movie. It obviously was not the purpose of this movie since Hunter Thompson enjoyed an abundance of drugs throughout his life. Yet all the same it is a deterrent.

This movie does make me wonder what my mother lived through in the 60s & 70s. How many of my relatives have had psychedelic drug trips? Did everyone in the 70s act like this?

If for any reason this blog suddenly doesn't make any sense it's because I have a bad heart and need my medication right away!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home