Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Knew It Was Going to Come to This One Day...

Law school has officially made me an alcoholic. Today I blasted through 3 hours of a Property exam and what did I want to do when I was done? Get a drink. I also wanted a drink yesterday when I was attempting to fall asleep last night and not worry about school, work, or my crazy family. [which by the way, always finds someway to add stress to my life when I need it the least. Honestly, can't you people screw up your lives in like 2 weeks when finals are over? Then I will be more adept at solving your problems. Just give me two weeks!]

So I resisted yesterday and today during dinner, although it was very tempting to try the "special lebanese wine." And now I am just a weak person, I gave in. I should be reading/outlining/reviewing Constitutional Law but instead I am watching TV and drinking away so I can hopefully fall asleep within the next hour. Apparently I am an alcoholic with self-restraint. We'll see how long that lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home