Monday, April 11, 2005

Summer '05

Oh boy have we got plans!

Summer '05 is coming up and as soon as I find a place to live we are going out to have fun.

Here are some of my goals for Summer '05
  • Actually walk through Georgetown
  • Eat at Ben's Chili Bowl
  • Visit the National Gallery of Art, the Spy Museum and some other Smithsonian museums
  • Get to the top of the Washington Monument
  • Visit Mt. Vernon
  • Visit Monticello
  • Walk around Adams Morgan
  • Sit and people watch in Crystal City while I eat half priced hamburgers
  • Eat seafood on the waterfront
  • Go to Ocean City
  • Take a trip to Philadephia
  • Have a party, with margaritas

I know there's a ton more stuff to do here this summer... so I'm sure I will add to this as I think of it, but I plan on jumping on this list as soon as finals are over... did you hear that the rest of you involved in Summer '05? RIGHT AFTER FINALS ARE OVER!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nassim said...

don't forget bus trip to NYC. also, barbecue in which we will use your grill.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home