Friday, July 08, 2005

Summer '05 Update

So we made it to Mt. Vernon, and now a trip to Ocean City is in the works. Exciting!!! What else? Oh, I spent July 4th being a tourist, yes I went to the mall, yes there were a ton of people, yes it was hot. But now that I did it, I don't have to do it again! Happy! It's much better watching the concert at the Capitol on PBS, it's not so great in person. You can't channel surf when Barry Bostwick is saying something stupid or some actress is trying to dance like she's 20 years younger than she is when you're sitting on the steps of the Capitol.

So apparently Restaraunt Week is coming up, so I need to look into that and figure out where the heck we're going to enjoy that... maybe I can con someone else into that research project. The cruise director portion of my summer is becoming a little tiring. There are only so many things I can plan!! I enjoy planning things, but I may be in a little over my head soon!

That said... off to find more fun for Summer '05... I think I may need to start a Supreme Court pool.... anyone interested?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Restaurant week...sign me up!!!! How are you always up on these things? I've lived here all my life...I never have a clue as to what's going on.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home