Thursday, November 17, 2005

All I Want For Christmas...

As previously promised here is my wish list for Xmas. Take note those of you who pull my name out of the Secret Santa bag... no Chia Pets accepted.

1. A pashmina, preferably in a turquoise or red
2. A Timolino travel mug, in any color but silver or navy blue
3. Napster gift certificates
4. Amazon.com or Half.com gift certificate (those textbooks are expensive)
5. Black leather tote with a zipper top
6. Set of silicone cooking utensils
7. Silicone basting brush & meat thermometer
8. Star Wars Episode 3 DVD
9. A mini herb garden
10. A tea ball
11. Apricot tea
12. Charcoal grey mid length pea coat, size 4
13. 2006 Mercedes CLK 500 Cabriolet, Pewter Metallic
14. 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible, Fire Engine Red
15. A liberal (but not too liberal) Supreme Court nominee
16. Impeachment of President Bush
17. and Cheney
18. At least a B in Patent
19. A winning lottery ticket
20. Oh yeah, and world peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Nassim said...

i only by gifts for those who believe in the Jesus Christ, our Lord.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Nassim said...

ok. and by "by" i mean, "buy." (you're not better than me)

12:14 AM  
Blogger J. Carryll Thomas said...

Well, since it isn't on your list, I'll have to return this set of hot guys I got for you. I hope you like Scooby-Doo Chia Pets.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Daughter of Shylock said...

Wait! I want hot guys too! I can amend the list!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home