Friday, November 18, 2005

Why I Can't Accomplish Anything

CNN Free Video is ruining my attempts at studying. But, I am certainly not wasting this time. It's very educational!

For instance, I've learned that not all Canadians are stupid (a stereotype I like to encourage); that South Park is the best show ever, and I need to start watching it again; a store in Nashville, TN sells hip hop t-shirts that encourage drug dealing with a picture of a snowman; and the founder of the Crips is a "changed man" so he no longer deserves the lethal injection scheduled for December 13, writing children's books while in prison absolves you from all responsibility for murdering four people, word.

For any of you out there who need to waste some time being educated in 2 minute clips, I highly suggest you browse CNN's video content. There are worse things you could do with your "free" time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home