Thursday, December 01, 2005

Only 24 Shopping Days Left Until Xmas!

The madness of it all... Christmas is definitely going to get out of hand around here if one of my roomates doesn't stop me soon.

I was being a good law student, all studying and outlining and learning. But now it's gone to hell. We got a Xmas tree today, and now all I can think about it how many square inches of our townhouse I can cover in Xmas decorations. Tastefully of course.

I'm going to have to work on my self-restraint. My promise to stay away from Starbucks already got broken. I'm going to have to make up for that somehow. I'll punish myself tomorrow by devoting more time to outlining Admin Law. That's definitely a harsh punishment. Does anyone out there really care about how due process affects separation of powers and separation of functions within an administrative agency? I didn't think so. Me neither, which is making studying for this final very difficult. I can't wait until I get to patent. I'm f'd in that class. I'm going to have to console myself with a lot of spiked egg nog after that exam. But for now I just have the smell of fresh Xmas tree and some Xmas decoration to stare at every which way you turn. Ahh... the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home