Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Why Wednesday Night is the Best Ever....

... because I now have an excuse for being a slacker. There is some really good TV on tonight. (Lost & Alias, I've given up on the West Wing, this season is really boring) Plus I knew the answer to Final Jeopardy.

[On a side note, I don't think the Tournament of Champions is really challenging. How the heck did these people become champions in the first place? And I would put money on the fact that none of them will beat Ken Jennings.]

Other fun things about Wednesday: The week is half over, I only have to go to 5 more classes this week. Tomorrow is Thursday (which normally involves drinking) . Since we have a 4 hour break between classes I have managed to get ahead in reading, so I can slack off, as mentioned above.

So what do I have to look forward to for the rest of the week? An interview for a job that advertised "salary negotiable" which apparently means "work for free." I have a feeling I should blow this interview on purpose.

Other than that... I've just decided that after two martinis, Wednesdays are really nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home