Tuesday, December 20, 2005

For A Good Time...

Call on the guys from Jib Jab... gotta love their latest Bush cartoon.

On the other hand, I was pretty popular today, so maybe my number is on the inside of a bathroom stall somewhere. My phone rang incessantly today. Always Virginia numbers, but no one I know. On one instance, someone called, then 30 seconds later called again and left me a 5 minute long rambling message in Spanish. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when you get my voicemail, it's pretty easy to tell I'm a white girl and do not speak a lick of Spanish.

If only these people were calling to offer me a ton of cash, or a job I could only dream of. That would really make my day. But random people calling and hanging up without leaving a voicemail? What's up with that? At least leave me a joke or a holiday message, make it worth your effort to dial, you can always brighten someone's day with a good joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home