Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I am... so... cold...

Why the fuck is it 10 degrees in DC right now? Doesn't Mother Nature realize this is the South? And that it should be at least 40 all throughout December? Damn winter. It's finals time I can't deal with cold weather at the same time. I've got enough stress trying to learn what I've blown off since August. Yeah, I know, I'm a law student and I should know better. But we all know that's not going to happen. Since grades no longer matter (no more journal competition!) as long as I pass, I can handle it. Of course, walking into your exam with the 16 pages of notes you took and the 15 page outline you made of those notes is not always a good idea. Somehow I hope I wrote enough on today's exam to squeak out a B. Just a B that's all I ask. I know the kid who left at 4 today did not get a B.

Huh, I should stop drinking after exams, I seem to be a little less self-involved and whiny when I'm sober...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home