Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's the end of the world as we know it...

and I feel fine. Mostly because another hellish semester of law school is over. I now have a complete 3 (gasp!) 3 whole weeks to make resolutions about how next time I won't leave all my studying and outlining to the last minute; how I will be a better law student and be nice to people in my classes; and to attend class, even when I don't feel like it. After those 30 seconds are up and completely disregarded as a hallucination I will promptly spend the next 3 weeks forgetting that I am a law student. This most likely involves reading books for fun, something I haven't done in a long time and watching a lot of TV, something I pretty much do already. If I'm a good student, I will endeavor to read trademark law while I'm home, so that when I skip class it's because I know more than the guy teaching it. Seriously, I'm going to be a good student next semester!

And yeah! Going home for the holidays! Nothing like heading up north for Xmas. Can't beat being snowed in, or the wind chill being negative 1,000. Of course, nothing could possibly be easy about going home for the holidays, since it seems that I am going to have to rearrange my flight back to Virginia since Independence Air is dropping its service to Buffalo the day before I'm supposed to fly back. This obviously involves a phone call to customer service tomorrow, which is going to put me in a great mood right before going to work. More to come on this...

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Carryll Thomas said...

Surely you exaggerate. The wind chill has hovered around negative 743 the past two weeks. Sheesh!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home