Thursday, March 16, 2006

I heart Buffalo

Do you know what I'm doing right now, as we speak? [as I type and you eventually later read] Eating Beef on Weck. That's right, true to life, down home Bufflao food. Thanks to my soon to be very successful friend over at Woman Speaks the Truth I am eating possibly the best food combination ever, beef, salty roll, horseradish and gravy. Now all we need is some hot wings, some sponge candy and loganberry pop. Hmm... this is something I can search for online during class next weekend when I am not paying attention. This could lead to a Buffalo night at my place... anybody up for it?

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Carryll Thomas said...

Thanks for the list. Now I know what else to send you next time. (I was going to send you pierogies too, but I completely forgot.) Check out BuffaloFoods.com for all your fattening favorites!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home