Monday, April 03, 2006

Where Are You People?

I am sitting in what is potentially the most boring class I have ever taken. And that's saying a lot since I've taken about 4 semesters of Constitutional Law. Nobody is on AIM, nobody's on Google Talk. I've read all my email, deleted all my spam. I've run out of things to do. Why do you all have better things to do besides be online and talk to me? It's totally unfair. I might start clicking on random links on Google's advertising. Or I could start Googling all of you. This is what you get for not being around when I'm bored. I'm going to start posting random mean things on your myspace pages. Hahahahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Carryll Thomas said...

I am sorry for being a lousy friend. I shall try to rectify the situation by e-mailing you stupid sh*t.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home