Thursday, June 22, 2006

DAMMIT

Right now, I am angry. So angry in fact, that words simply cannot express the gut wrenching ball of emotion that will undoubtedly not allow me to sleep tonight. And for that simple reason, I felt the need to blog. Because obviously when you can’t find the words to express yourself, what else would you do besides try to put those words into print?

Adding to my intense feeling of hatred for life and its many twists is the aggravation that Blogger and the goddamn internet is giving me right now. As if I didn’t have enough problems right now, stupid technology has to complicate things.

I dare someone to call me right now, because man, would I pick a fight about nothing that would inevitably end up in me hanging up on you because you’re being ridiculous and for god’s sake, grow up and let’s discuss this like adults. If I was drunk I would totally call up an ex and rehash everything he did wrong in a relationship that was over years ago. I feel like this is an anger that can only be resolved by getting something tattooed. However, being 400 miles away from the tattoo artist I trust is only adding to my level of frustration.

Good thing I am not going to work tomorrow, because I will undoubtedly be in a really bad mood tomorrow too and I should really avoid all contact with people that I want to speak to later in my life. It’s probably a good thing that we don’t have any alcohol in the house right now either.

I really need to work on my anger management skills – this entire post sounds really unhealthy. But the first step is admitting you have a problem…. So here it goes. I AM ANGRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home