Wednesday, June 07, 2006

There Should Be A Law...

...against being out of vodka and rum at the same time. I mean, what are you people trying to tell me? I know we had two parties this past weekend, but by Wednesday, anything that was empty should be replaced, right? Isn't that how the system works? I don't think you all understand how important vodka tonics are to me.

For instance, after spending a bit of time second hand smoking a hookah tonight, I was craving a vodka tonic. I mean, it could be that, or the fact that this is the first night in almost a week I haven't worked until 9:30 or so. Or it could be in celebration of getting published twice in two weeks. Whatever excuse you like, it's definitely time for a drink!

That said, tomorrow, a bunch of liquor is going on my credit card. This "dry" spell at our place can't go on. It's just not healthy. You don't want to see me after 2 days in a row without a drink. It ain't pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home