Monday, June 26, 2006

The Next Round's On Me!!

Today has been the best Monday.

It finally stopped raining in time for me to go to work, on my walk to the Metro some guy tried to give me his phone number and had crossed the street solely for that purpose. Despite the fact that an hour and a half after that I still hadn't made it to work because the Metro was flooded from the aforementioned non-stop rain, I was still in a good mood.

Then I get to work, I actually have work to do, which is shocking in and of itself, and sad that I enjoy actually having work to do. Then, my bosses' boss, the guy you want to sign the letter of recommendation because his title is important (a) tells me my legal writing is pretty good [which I think is a compliment] (b) offers me a job (c) if I don't want to work for him after school, he will get me interviews with firms that may hire me instead!

That's like the trifecta of good things when it comes to legal jobs. What more could I ask for? [Besides a magical summer subsidy that would appear in my hands tomorrow]

What am I going to do with my Tuesday now? Somehow the week has to get better, can it get better? I should buy a lottery ticket. It was that kinda Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home