Friday, April 08, 2005

Stupid Moot Court...

So, I argued the first round of Moot Court today. Great fun, let me tell you. The judges had no questions and had no idea about the facts of the cases. WTF is going on here?? They should at least know the basic facts of the case before they ask you the difference between the witness' and the defendant's credibility. {note: defendant did not testify, therefore no determination about her credibility could be made} Stupid judges. So essentially I finished my argument with 5 minutes to spare and my rebuttal with 1 minute to spare (it was only 2 minutes anyways). Stupid Moot Court.... who wants to be on it anyways? (me!!!) Also, the judges thought I was too quiet! Now, when have I ever been accused of being quiet? I am NOT a quiet person. You all know this and I know this. Maybe the judges just have hearing problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home