Saturday, April 09, 2005

Waiting Is So Much Fun....

So here I am, patiently waiting to find out if I've made it to Round 2 of Moot Court Competition. Am I doing anything productive? Absolutely not. I've called and complained to two people about the ridiculous judges I had yesterday. Rationalized to myself that it doesn't really matter if I make it on the Moot Court Board or not. Left a message for a friend or two to call me back because I don't feel like studying. Checked for more available apartments [more about this later... word to the wise, DO NOT rent from Charles E. Smith]. Kinda cleaned my room, but not very well. Read the Washington Post online. Read the NY Times online. Read all the rules and grading sheets for Moot Court Competition. Thought about starting to work on Mock Trial, but I'm not really motivated to do that either.

And so, here I remain waiting.... with so many better things to do, just not enough ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home